Monday, September 23, 2019

Young Living Convention 2019 - 25 years!

Back in July, I got to meet up with my people in Salt Lake City for Young Living's Annual Convention.  It was absolutely terrific.  There was so much knowledge, every single product out and available for touching and experiencing, seminars, and the opportunity to meet longtime online friends in person.  Definitely an experience to remember for a lifetime.


Convention happened to coincide with the day we arrived back home from our trip to Ireland and England, I grabbed my convention tickets back in January and we finalized all the details in May.  I got the latest flight from SEA to SLC I could, which barely gave me 3 hours from landing to taking off again, and I was so nervous about making my connection with coming off of an international flight.  It was also going to be my very first time in an airport and flying solo, aside from waiting too long to use the bathroom (yep, I wet my pants 😂) it went very smoothly.



I arrived in SLC, got my very first Uber, and got to the hotel.  I was greeted with much excitement from my roommates/business partners and then rushed into the bathroom to pump...pumping was the worst thing on my whole trip but I am so thankful that I was able to do it.


First thing in the morning we had coffee and then off to Convention.  All of the displays were beautiful and it was so much fun hanging out with my girls.



We walked to lunch at Sicilia Mia which was to die for.  We shared a plate of Arancine. Kristy got their Signature Dish: Carbonara, Courtney had the Gnocchi Gamberi, Aliyah had Tagliatelle alla bolognese, and I had the Pest Gnocchi.  I am definitely going back it was so good.




Back at the convention center we walked around some more and got to check out the product displays.  To touch, smell, and experience all the newly launched products and any of the other products we've been dying to check out...because they were all there out and ready for us.  It was unbelievable.  All of the new products are now available and you can get your own right here!!

I'm going to be Silver at next year's Convention.

Royal Dreams!!

One of our favorite oils in an convenient roll-on.

tested and proven to be more effective than the leading brands you find in the stores

the cutest diffuser that also acts as a humidifier, sound machine, and nightlight!!

new and improved deodorant formulas!

this unique oil works with your body to create a personalized scent that is unique to you!!


helps to support eyes from blue light

all of the benefits from olive oil in one little capsule

I've been waiting for these!! pressed eyeshadow palettes in 3 color options!


Young Living has partnered with Nature's Ultra CBD and now we can get Seed to Seal CBD infused with Young Living essential oils to make it a Smart Oil! from Cinnamon, Citrus, or Mint infused CBD oil, to muscle balm, and a calm roller, all the CBD benefits are at our fingertips!










Exclusive for Convention the 25 Years Young oil blend is supposed to be fantastic for youthful looking skin



Thieves Hand Purifier is now approved to be called a Sanitizer and kills 99.99% of germs while still supporting your immune system with the power of the Thieves essential oil blend!


After checking out all the products we made our way back to the hotel to get ready for our dinner reservations at Tradition, I went the appetizer route and Oh My Word!! Fried Green Tomatoes and Funeral Potatoes for the win! The restaurant was totally adorable and full of some of my dream decor. Definitely recommend a visit here if you find yourself in SLC.





The next morning we attended a team breakfast with a panel of some of our leaders giving all sorts of tips, insight, and encouragement for our businesses. It was so informative and at the end our Crown Diamond leader shared her specially formulated Diamond perfume she earned the night before with all of us, so incredibly generous.



When you get to hang out with the best!

And meet up with internet friends

So incredibly thankful to be on this team!!


Over to the Convention Center to watch one of our favorites speak and after we saw this beautiful display showcasing what sets Young Living Essential Oils apart from any other company.




Off to lunch at The Copper Onion and I had the French Dip and I wanted it to last forever.


In the evening we made it to General Session where we learned how amazing YL is, in the Top Ten best companies!! They introduced a couple new farms and partner farms, unveiled a nature reserve, announced that you can now schedule farm visits through the website (though you can still show up unannounced and get the same tour), they shared that Young Living Essential Oils has teamed up with NASA and some oils are going up to the Space Station, and were inspired by John C. Maxwell and his wisdom.  Just an incredible night!




I woke up on my final morning in SLC to head down to my Raindrop Massage and it was incredible.  I perused more of the products and fell in love with the Savvy Minerals display.  Off to brunch at Eva's Bakery Boulangerie, the food was delish but the atmosphere was less than desirable. I don't think that it was a normal Saturday there and would try it out again.




Then it was time to head to the airport.  We all had a final lunch together and then parted ways to our gates.  I stopped in to pump and the pumping room was ridiculously hot and sticky.  There was no sink and so I was forced to walk around the airport with my bottles of pumped milk looking for the bathroom so I could dump and rinse out my parts.  I am so glad that I haven't had to use these very often and was very much looking forward having Séamus back and on the boob.  I got to fly home on Alaska and was reminded of how much I love them, my favorite cookies, I didn't pee my pants this time, and had a great conversation with the lady next to me.



My first trip to Convention was amazing and when I got home our team's song was playing in the car and I am so pumped about my business!!  A bunch of us have already purchased our tickets to Convention for next year and I cannot wait to be with my people once again!



♥ Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! They make my day! Make sure that your email is linked to your profile so I can email you back!

♥ Ashley