Monday, October 28, 2019

Our October

There is something about October that makes me all warm and cozy inside.  I love all the festivities that ensue, the pumpkins, the changing colors of the leaves, the crisp mornings and warm afternoons.  There is so much energy happening and it just makes me so happy.

Our October has been pretty full with lots of fun, excitement, and sorrow.

We've been to pumpkin patches, farm stands, and over to our Grey Cottage most weekends.  We've taken photos, gone on Finnley's preschool field trip, had Ellie's school Movie Night, and played with lots of friends.  We visited grandpa, hung out with Nanny & Papa, carved pumpkins and took photos in front of both of our houses.  Finnley has been rocking her potty training, got some dental work done, and was a total champ at the doctor.  Séamus and I have gone to the Library, I took the littles swimming at the pool, and the kids had a blast at Ellie's school Harvest Festival!


The Pumpkin Patch in Ellensburg:















 Finnley's Preschool Field Trip:




 Trips to the Grey Cottage:








 The Swimming Pool:




Movie Night:



Library and Out & About:





Evening Home Hangs:



Harvest Festival



The Farm Stand




Pumpkin Carving
*Pro Tip: Spray your carved pumpkins with Thieves Household Cleaner to deter bugs and help keep the mold away!!





Front Door Photos




We had to say goodbye to our Sweet Paladin on October 24th his health has been failing the last several months and on Thursday we just knew it was going to be the most humane choice for him. He has been a part of my life since I was in 6th grade and I still find myself looking out back to make sure he is really gone.  We are all doing our best to move forward and while we all miss him terribly I really feel so much peace knowing that he isn't in pain or suffering any longer.  He was a fighter to the end and our Vet gave him so much dignity in his last few moments of life, the kids all got to say their goodbyes, and we have had the chance to have lots of discussions with Ellie about death.



I had a group of friends over this month and we made Pumpkin Diffusers along with a Pumpkin Spice Room Spray!  It was so much fun, the kids had a great time playing and us moms got to test our our creative sides making our pumpkin centerpieces!  Young Living is offering Free Shipping on all new enrollments or reactivations over 100pv all month long and they released their holiday catalog which is stunning!  The Promos this month are freakin' fantastic and they updated their Basic Kit (now only $35) and we've put together lots of bundles to give you an idea of what you can add on for your needs.  Our Magic Blue roller that gives Finnley all the courage she needs to leave our house happy came in clutch at the doctor and dentist this month and she loves to put it on herself.  I also gathered up some wooden beads and leather lace to make some diffuser bracelets for me and the kids, Ellie and Séamus like theirs, I've been wearing mine daily, and Finnley doesn't really like the way it feels on her wrists - which does not surprise me.







I hope your October is finishing strong and that you have the best Halloween this Week!!

♥ Ashley




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! They make my day! Make sure that your email is linked to your profile so I can email you back!

♥ Ashley