Friday, March 7, 2014

Fashion Friday


St. Patrick's Day is just 10 days away!! That also means that my birthday is only 10 days away! Eeek! I can't believe that I am almost 30.  Don't tell anyone okay?

Since I have grown up with this holiday pulling double duty, I have a few requirements.  I have to wear green and it can't look cheesy.  So I am really liking the idea of the green pants and white blouse.  I mean you can re-wear both of these items anytime of the year.  I thought it would be fun to spruce it up with a gold skinny belt and then get really into the holiday with some green/shamrock nails!  And who couldn't use some nice sunnies in a pretty shade of green?


A fashion look from March 2014 featuring BOSS Black blouses, Lauren Ralph Lauren pants and Ray-Ban sunglasses. Browse and shop related looks.

Of course we want to make sure that just about everything is green so give me some Hot Green Chocolate!! (and some green velvet cake while you're at it!)

I love green and I love seeing people in it!

♥ Ashley

fridays fancies: march

1 comment:

  1. green was always a big deal for us too because it's my mom's birthday as well!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! They make my day! Make sure that your email is linked to your profile so I can email you back!

♥ Ashley