Thursday, February 14, 2019

Valentines Day 2019

Valentine's Day already?


We spent the wee hours of the morning all in bed together: the girls joined us at 4am and Séamus at 4:45.  Thankfully Thomas had a late start today due to the snow so we all got to sleep in until 6:30!!



Both girls got to celebrate in their classes today.  Séamus and I got to hang out together practically all day in the car, going back and forth between school districts to resubmit Ellie's waiver.


We had a "quiet" evening at home, enjoying a steak dinner (Finnley ate cheetos), the kids all got a bath and once they were out Finnley proceeded to run circles around the house shrieking...as she does.  So we're taking recommendations on ear plugs 😉


Happy Valentines Day to You, From my Crazy Crew!!

♥ Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! They make my day! Make sure that your email is linked to your profile so I can email you back!

♥ Ashley