- I live in Washington State.
- I do not have a sense of smell.
- I am short (like 5 feet) and I LOVE it!
- I attended the same private school from Pre-School through 12th Grade and graduated with 89 other students in 2002.
- I graduated with a Bachelor's in School Health and Fitness K-12 from Central Washington University in 2008 - Go Wildcats!!
- I met my husband, Thomas, Freshman year of college but we didn't start dating until Junior year.
- We got engaged on December 6, 2006 in my parents living room.
- We bought our first house in January 2008, a small farm.
- We got married on August 8, 2008 in Seattle. Our colors were Chartreuse and Brown and our main flower was a Hydrangea. We had the best weather for our rehearsal and wedding, the following day was a huge rainstorm!
- We had our honeymoon in Cancun, Mexico and had a fabulous time despite both getting food poisoning!
- We were both Teachers but now I have the privilege to be a SAHM and a part time Nanny!!
- I was a cheerleader in High School, Community College, and at CWU, I was also on an All Star team in Bellevue for one year (somehow I convinced Thomas to join the CWU team and All Star team with me!!).
- I showed my horse in 4-H and started an Equestrian Team at CWU that is still going strong.
- I struggle with infertility - you can read about my journey on My Infertility Journey page.
- We adopted our first daughter, Ellie, in 2013 and our second daughter, Finnley, in 2016.
- I like to write about our life on our little farm and of course Ellie and Finnley
All About Ashley
Hi! My name is Ashley and I am so glad that you stopped by to check out my blog!!