Friday, October 18, 2013

Five on Friday

Linking up again for another post for Five on Friday.



1.
Ellie is a teething maniac so we are going to get her one of those Baltic amber necklaces on Saturday.  She also loves to blow bubbles and make lots of noises.

2.
I signed up for ebates.com I've heard lots of things about it and finally decided that I would join the following. And I'm so glad that I did shopping online is so much fun and it's awesome when you get paid to shop. I finally found a black onesie for Ellie so I ordered it through ebates.com and can't wait for it to arrive. 

3.
I am almost ready for a nursery reveal of Ellies room. It has been certainly a long process to get this done and I had a few finishing touches of DIY that I just hadn't found the energy to complete and I am planning on getting those done this weekend.

4. 
I found a recipe for a pumpkin crunch cake and I made it and we have been eating all week for breakfast and dessert it's delicious. It's basically a dump cake that you put pumpkin as the base on the bottom. Recipe to come soon.

5.
I'm so excited to announce that we are finally going to a pumpkin patch on Sunday with our families. We're going to go and pick out a pumpkin for Ellie and get lots of pictures. And then afterwards were coming back to our house and we are having a pumpkin carving contest! We are also going to have a delicious meal of pumpkin soup, chicken salad, and again the pumpkin crunch cake with Apple Cider to drink!

-Ashley 

2 comments:

  1. Mia has been drooling like crazy so I think she's about to become a teethin' fool! I need one of those necklaces!
    I can't wait to see the nursery reveal! I bet it's just PERFECT!
    Saturday sounds like it was a perfect day!! Did it turn out as good as it sounds?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am excited for you to share that recipe! It sounds delicious!

    I hope you had fun at the pumpkin patch!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! They make my day! Make sure that your email is linked to your profile so I can email you back!

♥ Ashley