Friday, October 11, 2013

Five on Friday



I am linking up with The Good Life for another round of Five on Friday!

1.
Ellie is 20 weeks this week, that is like half of a pregnancy.  You can read about her update here!
We are so totally in love with her and can't wait for what the coming weeks will bring! 
 
2.
 We have had a sick house the past couple of weeks.  First I came home with it and then Ellie got sick and then Thomas got sick.  Bot myself and Ellie are healthy so we are staying away from daddy as much as we can.  So I have been sleeping on the couch in the living room with Ellie nearby in the bassinet.

3.
 I wrote a confession on my blog.  I have been thinking about it for a long time and after a lot of reflection and the gumption I put it out there.  To see what I was confessing about you can read the post here.

4.
 I made a pumpkin pie this week and it was delish!  I was feeling a little lazy (probably from feeling unwell) so instead of making a pie crust I made a graham cracker crust and let me tell you: Pumpkin Pie with a Graham Cracker Crust is awesome! I just works so well!  For the Pumpkin Pie recipe go here.
5. 
I made an About Me page and updated My Infertility Journey page.

♥ Ashley

3 comments:

  1. we have a farm too...except its not an animal farm like yours. its a crazy crop farm and i blog about it over here: http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3264152

    found you via the linkup and thought i would show some linkup love. new follower!

    karli

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so sweet, I really appreciated your comment on my blog after my little blogger hiatus! I'm currently re-reading yours to see what I missed :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love homemade pumpkin pie...and with graham cracker crust!? Yes, please! :)

    xo
    Megan

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! They make my day! Make sure that your email is linked to your profile so I can email you back!

♥ Ashley