Friday, October 25, 2013

Five on Friday

Today brings you another link up post with The Good Life Blog's

 


1.
 Halloween is next week and I need to get to work on making Ellie's costume.  Only part of it is DIY and I might try to do a tute of it next week after I reveal it of course.  I have all the parts just need to get it done.  Hoping for a better turn out of Trick or Treater's this year.
2.
 I love my house don't get me wrong, but I am aching to move.  I think at this point I would be interested in staying close to where we are just more land - though we have long term plans to move across the state.  When I think about moving, leaving the house doesn't make me sad but all of my plants and the work we have put into the yard make me sad.  There are so many plants that I want to bring to the next house with me - can I do that?  Disclaimer - we are NOT looking for a house but the though crosses my mind often.
3.
Amber Teething Necklace- Baroque Honey Chewbeads Jane Necklace- Turquoise
We got Ellie one of these and while she wasn't complaining about her teeth too much we just love it.  And she looks so cute with it on.  Speaking of teething, I also got one of these for myself.  I have only worn it a couple of times but as Ellie gets more dexterous and teethes more I am sure it will come in super handy! 

4.
 Yesterday I shared this delish recipe for Pumpkin Crunch Cake.  Go check it out try and let me know what you think!!

5.
 We are starting to think about the upcoming Holidays and can I just say I am so excited to have Christmas this year.  I think it is going to be so fun to see how Ellie reacts to all the fun happenings and going to see Santa.  I hope she doesn't get scared of him!

♥ Ashley
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! They make my day! Make sure that your email is linked to your profile so I can email you back!

♥ Ashley