Friday, March 1, 2019

Friday Favorites the First of March




Eeek!! Y'all it's March and I am so so excited about it! March is my Birthday Month and I can't believe I am going to be 35 this year.  That is just mind blowing because I swear I was just recovering from my 21 run hangover 😂.  Anyways I have some favorites that I just have to share with you because they have been on my mind lately.






 This sweet little boy of mine is already 31 weeks old, which means he is 7 months old and he has started crawling which makes my heart so so happy.  He now rides in the shopping carts which is so so nice but also more of a challenge because where am I going to put the other two?? haha


But more importantly, he is our Rainbow Baby and 9 years in the making (5 miscarriages, 3 ectopic pregnancies, 1 lost fallopian tube...)  It is so so good to have him here and to have closed that book. So when we were at the library this last week and Finnley started bringing all of the rainbow ribbons over to him my heart could barely handle it.  My Rainbow Baby surrounded by Rainbows!! If that isn't something to love then I don't know what is.  I also think that he was quite happy to be playing with the rainbows as well, so I'm thinking I am going to have to do something a little more professional and intentional with him and some rainbows, but for now this is imprinted in my brain and I don't ever want to forget it.







My sweet Finnley girl.  She started Preschool in February and I wasn't quite sure how either of us were going to do.  Here is what I know, it was the right decision for her. She loves going and playing with her friends, I get to enjoy some 1:1 time with Séamus and she is so much happier at Preschool then she was in the nursery.  I know some of her trouble has to do with separation from me but she is just loving it so much, especially when it's nice out and they get to go out to recess.  She is the silliest and goofiest girl I know, she makes the best faces ever, and just has so much sass in her.  Watching her be independent and herself in her element is just the best thing a parent can ask for.  She gets a daily dose or two of our Magic Unicorn Roller (thank you Valor and White Angelica for making Finnley's personality shine through).










My sweet little firecracker of a kindergartener, Ellie.  She is hilarious, comes up with the funniest one liners (Bethenny Frankel in the making), loves our Young Living Essential Oils, and is 100000000% obsessed with her siblings.  I am told more times than I can count a day how much she loves Finnley and Séamus and it is so so true because finding photos of just her is near impossible.  She is quite creative and loves to put on shows with Finnley in their bedroom.  She can remember every detail of Disneyland and pretty much each of our trips there, she knows all of the Princesses and their Prince/Man/Sidekick, and she is theee best helper of all.  I have to admit I was worried about that when it was just her because it took all of my strength and patience to get her to put away a single toy.  Now she is always helping to clean up and likes to keep her room tidy...her bed on the other hand is a completely different story.  That is her sanctuary where she has all of her special toys that she doesn't want the little's to touch or play with.  She is our adventurous eater, dare devil, and ham.  Life wouldn't be the same if she weren't ours.









CHEESE

Costco has the most delicious Cheese.  We tried it out last year, because I cannot pass up anything St. Patrick's Day related (that's my birthday) so when I spotted the shamrock shaped cheese I had to take a chance on it.  Good thing I did because it is our most favorite ever!  It's a mild white cheddar, its silky smooth, and has the best flavor ever. We have had to wait an entire year for it to come back in stock.  So when I perused their cheese section last time we were there and spotted it, I put an armload into the cart because it's just that good. Go get yourself some!!



THIEVES

I could sing the praises of this Laundry Detergent all day long. I used to get our laundry soap at Costco because the bottle said it was "green".  I have tried to be as environmentally conscious as possible but come to find out that a lot of the labeling on products is just marketing.  I also tried to get unscented items and I unknowingly was on the right track, because whenever a product says the word "fragrance" in it's ingredients that's a code word for all sorts of chemicals and toxins that are just horrible for you and mess up your thyroid, endocrine system, reproductive system, and hormones.

Thieves doesn't have any of that. It's plant based and infused with the best, safest, and purest essential oils that not only help to clean your clothes and fabrics but supports your immune system too!! It is so important to have a quality laundry soap that is safe because we are in constant contact with our fabrics all day and all night long.  What they're washed in gets absorbed by them and then released onto our skin and then it gets absorbed into our bodies!!! 

Thieves Laundry Detergent is highly concentrated so a little goes a long way and you can even hack this bottle so it makes TWO out of one!!  Talk about a winner right there!!


 DIFFUSING

When I first started using oils I didn't think I was going to love diffusing as much as I do.  I was really unsure of how to diffuse so it was all a bit overwhelming for me, thankfully the team I enrolled with has my back (and yours too) where we have Facebook Groups that are Chock Full of information, education, and how to's!!  Diffusing could not be any simpler and I honestly have no idea what I was afraid of!!

Now we have diffuser's in every single room of our house (well except the laundry room) and I have them running on the daily and nightly.  Depending on our moods will determine what I have diffusing in the living room/great room.  I also will run the girls diffuser in their room throughout the day to keep a happy and calm vibe going.  The bathrooms even have diffusers and I love to use Citrus Fresh and Thieves in there to combat all the smells and yuck that can be floating around.  The girls get a special nighttime blend for them to support their sleep and dreams (Sleepyize and White Angelica). Séamus has blend just for him in his nursery (Gentle Baby and Sleepyize).  We have our own blend in our bedroom too (Lavender, Cedarwood, Valerian, and Roman Chamomile). 

Get your own diffuser and oils here and you can be on your way to a healthier and safer home that smells great too!  You'll be able to join my community where you will be supported and helped through your entire oily journey.  You won't have to worry about not knowing what to do with your oils because we will all be there to help you!!


 ♥ Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! They make my day! Make sure that your email is linked to your profile so I can email you back!

♥ Ashley