Wednesday, March 13, 2019

The Séamus Weekly - week 33

Sweet Séamus is a whole week older (and then some) my heart swells with love for him and his sisters.  I have no clue how I got to be so lucky but I am not complaining one single bit. We were busy doing all the things so I didn't get a chance to take too many photos, hopefully I'll do better next week!


Eats: what doesn't this baby boy eat? He is loving just about anything we give him: rice, beans, peas, prunes, butternut squash, puffs, pretzels (on accident), bananas, meat, bread, basically you name it he will eat it.  He also is loving the boob, though is more into during the middle of the night than during the day 😩.


Sleeps: he's been napping multiple times a day either in his car seat while we're driving around, in my arms, or when I'm extremely lucky in his crib 👏.  He tends to go down for the night around 7-7:30 but then usually is up around 10:30 for a nursing session and he just comes into our room.


Does: he sits and crawls everywhere, is putting all the things in his mouth, and like the girls is obsessed with going into the bathroom....why😩, even though we keep ours pretty clean bathrooms are just gross!! He plays well by himself and with his sisters too!  Oh and I'm pretty sure he said "Mama" the other day, Thomas heard it too and he agrees.


Goes: not too many new places, we went to the pool out to eat and to the Dr. due to a rash and fever.  Nothing concerning, just need to continue to apply a balm/lotion to his dry skin and assist his fever as needed.  Sounds like he got hit with 2 separate viruses so we're doing our best to keep him happy.  His fever has subsided but he still has a rash 😥.  We've been outside for the girls to play with their bikes and scooters and even broke out the Wii and Ellie is obsessed.


Mama: I can hardly believe that my birthday is coming up this weekend.  I'll be 35 years old and I have a feeling it's going to be the best to date!! I have everything I've been wishing for for years and my heart is just so incredibly full to have our family complete, to have experienced pregnancy and birth, and to have the best gift of nourishing my sweet babe through my boobs.  Managing three kids can get exasperating at times but I'm doing my best to embrace this season as I know all too well how fleeting it is.  I have to admit that I just adore seeing Séamus showup around the corner, in the girls room, or down the hallway.  He is just so pleased with himself and I cannot help but smile when I look at him.  My Oils Business is still booming and I love love love welcoming new members to my Wellness Community!! It is hands down my favorite thing knowing the positive changes that are happening in their lives!!

Sisters: we missed the library due to his fever but Finnley and Séamus made the most of it playing with toys at home.  Finnley still loves her brother...too hard, still working on a plan to get her to be more gentle - taking recommendations!!! Finnley is rocking it at Pre-School and is loving singing all the songs.  We had a PTC with Ellie's teacher and she is doing well in school, we were given a few directives on how to support and help her continue to excel.  We also got Ellie and Séamus's passport applications sent in, so we cannot wait for those to come it.  Ellie has started gymnastics and is loving it so much and she continues to be the best helper ever....though she does carry Séamus around more than we would like




Previous Weeks:


Finnley at 33 weeks
Ellie at 33 weeks

♥ Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! They make my day! Make sure that your email is linked to your profile so I can email you back!

♥ Ashley