Saturday, December 23, 2017

A Christmas Home Tour 2017

Nothing like waiting until the last minute to share our Christmas Home with y'all...but I guess that's life with two kiddos and a pregnancy.  SO here we go!!

We really tried to simplify our decor this year and honestly....I love it.  Just some light touches here and there, though I do dream of having some live pine/fir garland in our house but when you have a dog that's allergic you have to make sacrifices.

In our Living Room we put our tree in the corner again this year and I love how it completes the room. We actually got a new tree this year from Target, since our original one finally bit the dust last year.  It searched and searched for small airy artificial tree and I love it just as much as I thought I would.  We also went with colored lights, it took 4 strands to cover this little tree but it was well worth it.  I stopped in at Ikea to pick up some more of their boxwood wreaths because I love them so.



Last year my dad gave Ellie the Polar Express Train and it was perfect to go around our tree this year.  It's been quite the hit with all the kiddos.


just a sampling of the presents we had for Christmas Eve.





And then some touches in the bedrooms.

I have been on the lookout for an affordable Christmas pillow for our bed all season long that had more green than red and I finally found it in the Dollar Spot at Target and it's been the best addition to our room.



The girls rooms are pretty simple this year with some holiday sheets and their personal trees.




And that finishes up our simple Christmas Home Tour this year!  Thanks for stopping by.

♥ Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! They make my day! Make sure that your email is linked to your profile so I can email you back!

♥ Ashley