Friday, April 13, 2018

The Finnley Five

Today my sweet little baby turns TWO!!
TWO!

ONE!

6 months!

 1 week!

0 days!

She is fierce, determined, opinionated, sweet, loving, hilarious, and the best fit for our family.  I honestly cannot imagine our life without her and she makes me smile everyday and want to pull my hair out so that makes her undeniably PERFECT!!  She is a Mama's girl through and through, hates going into childcare but is becoming more adventurous every day.  I love seeing her independence grow and her personality shine through.

Here's some Finnley Facts:

She has been to Disneyland FIVE times for a total of 21 days and multiple seasons: Christmas, Halloween, Star Wars Day, February and Spring Break.

 Christmas 2016

May 2017
 
Halloween 2017
 Halloween 2017
February 2018
February 2018
April 2018
April 2018



She has been to multiple countries: Mexico, Canada, Denmark, Norway, Germany, Estonia, Russia, Finland, and Sweden.  She has totally rocked flying and only had a couple of meltdowns on all of the flights.


Canada



Denmark
 Norway

 Germany

 Germany

 Finland

 Finland

 Sweden

 Baltic Sea






 Denmark

Tivoli Gardens, Denmark

 

She adores Moana and Ariel and loves to sing and dance. She has celebrated 2 Easters in her second year of life...thanks to an April birthday and wandering Easter Calendar.


First Easter 2017
 Second Easter 2018
 Second Easter 2018




She is 36 inches tall and weighs 5lbs less than Ellie.  That's a total of 5.5" in a year!!




She loves to eat gummy bears, biscoff cookies, mac'n'cheese, applesauce, graham crackers, bread, pizza, chips, and spaghetti.

Happy Birthday to my Sweet Finnley!! I sure do love you so! 

♥ Ashley


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! They make my day! Make sure that your email is linked to your profile so I can email you back!

♥ Ashley