Friday, February 1, 2013

Getting Started...

I had so much fun planning my wedding over 4 years ago.  Has it really been more than four years since that special day?? OMG it has.  I was a lucky bride, I had 20 months to plan my wedding. Even though Pinterest was not available back then our wedding turned out fabulous.  I still have my wedding binder and our day was distinctly US.

Party planning is so fun.  I cannot wait until we are placed with a baby and our adoption comes through, that means I can start planning for the Adoption Finalization Party, and then all the subsequent Birthday parties and We Got You Day parties.  Is it weird that I also want to help out with planning my own baby shower?  No, I don't think so!

Anyways, I am hoping that some of you out there who read this blog (if anyone does) can help me out a little bit.  I really want to get into Party Planning, whether it be for weddings or any kind of party.  But I have absolutely NO IDEA as to how to go about doing that.  Eventually I would love to have my own party planning business, but first I would like to start off with a company or an individual who would like to take on an assistant so that I can learn the ropes and make connections.

Do you know anyone?  Can you refer me?  Do you want ME to help plan your next event?  If so please comment and leave your email address and I will get back to you!!!

Thanks!!

♥ Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! They make my day! Make sure that your email is linked to your profile so I can email you back!

♥ Ashley