Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Help Thomas and Ashley Adopt!!

I mentioned on here a few weeks ago that we have set up a Facebook Page about our Adoption.  You can see it here: Help Thomas and Ashley Adopt . Like it, join it have your friends like it.  If there is one thing that we have learned throughout our adoption journey is that there is a cost to it.  And these costs differ on the type of adoption you are doing, the agency you go through, and all the legal fees and travel fees that are a part of the overall cost.



We LOVE our agency and I would love to refer you if you feel called to adopt.  They are AMAZING!  All in all our adoption will cost us around $25,000.  That is a lot of money.  We have a good amount saved up and our families are willing to help us out a bit as well.  All the rest that we are unable to come up with will have to go on credit cards and if we are lucky we will be able to get a personal loan to help out with the costs - that will hopefully have a lower interest rate than our credit cards.  We know that having children is an expense and the adoption costs are just the TIP of the Iceberg.  If you feel inclined or called to help us out with these costs we would be forever grateful for your generous donation and assistance to helping us start our family through adoption.  

I know that the blogging community is a great place and I feel so blessed to be a part of it.  I love all 45 of my beautiful followers and even those who are not "official" followers I love you too!!  Thank you for all of your support and kind comments you have thrown my way!! I appreciate each and everyone of you!!

If you feel called to donate just leave a comment in the comment section with your email and I will send you our PayPal information.

I am also thinking about doing a "clean out my closet" sale and all proceeds from that will also go to help cover our adoption costs.

Thank you all!!

♥ Ashley

PS. Adoption updates are coming on their way!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! They make my day! Make sure that your email is linked to your profile so I can email you back!

♥ Ashley