Sunday, April 28, 2013

Whirlwind Weekend

We got to have another visit with our potential birth parents this weekend. We left on Thursday after work to head over to Spokane. I even got to go to a doctor's appointment and hear her heart beat!!! I met with the doctor who will deliver the baby and they were very happy for Thomas and myself. After the appointment we went back to the birth dad's home and got to meet more of the family.

After our visit we went out to lunch with the birth parents to Chili's (would you believe that it was my first time ever at a Chili's?). The food was delish an we had a great time getting to know each other better. 

I am so excited but super nervous at the same time for all of this to happen. I can't wait to see and meet our little girl. We are less than one month away!!

♥ Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! They make my day! Make sure that your email is linked to your profile so I can email you back!

♥ Ashley