Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Halloween 2019

We decided to stick around our neighborhood for Halloween this year and it was such a great idea! We walked with one of our neighbor's and it was so fun to get to chat with each other.  The girls had a fantastic time and the neighbors were very generous with the candy...which the girls were ecstatic about.


I wasn't planning on dressing up, but then I realized I had the perfect makings of being a Basic B (minus the Uggs) 😂 so I just decided to go with it.
Ellie had picked out her SWAT costume over a month before and was super excited about all the accessories.
Finnley as expected pulled out her Alice costume, that she had been wearing all month long.  There was a slight chance she was going to be Sophia but after I had washed her Alice dress it was meant to be.
Séamus dressed up like almost every other boy out there...as Buzz Lightyear.  But I'm totally biased and he was the cutest one.


It's chilly at nighttime here (and it always seems to be on Halloween) so we had the kiddos layered up. double pants, double tops and sweatshirts under their costumes and gloves for the girls.  Séamus had on socks, footed jams, sweatpants, and a sweater under his...he refused his mittens.

Somehow we convinced him to ride in the stroller and he was quite agreeable for a majority of the time.  The girls walked the whole way, without complaining (It can be done) and didn't want to stop.  After the first several houses, Thomas called it quits with the boy and took him home to warm up while I stayed out with the girls.





They had the best time and for one of the very few Halloween's of my memory it didn't rain!

I hope you all enjoyed your Halloween and managed to figure out a way to reduce the amount of candy in your home.  I forgot until the day after about our sweet little Sugar Goblin, so I'll have to remember to entice him to come over next year.

♥ Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! They make my day! Make sure that your email is linked to your profile so I can email you back!

♥ Ashley