Wednesday, February 5, 2020

Thanksgiving 2019

Welp...this is long overdue.  Can you tell life has been totally crazy and I've put this little blog space on the back burner?  I'm hopeful to get it together and post somewhat more regularly on here.


We had somewhat of a slow morning.  It was just going to be the five of us and my dad for Thanksgiving so things weren't too hectic in preparations.  We opted to go for a pretty easy meal and everything turned out great!

We had Turkey seasoned with Thyme and Rosemary Vitality, Stuffing from Trader Joe's with added mushrooms, Brussels Sprouts with Lemon Vitality, homemade gravy, and our favorite pumpkin pie. Ellie's favorite was the Brussels Sprouts - girl after my own heart 😉, Séamus enjoyed the turkey, and Finnley had bread 😑.  My dad had seconds of everything so I would say it was a success.

The kids enjoyed playing around, reading books with Grandpa, trying out new tricks, and just the overall sense of gathering.  We had a variety of diffuser blends to choose from and went with the Thanksgiving Blend which was so so good!







After my dad left, we packed up the car with all the things and the dogs and headed over the mountains to The Grey Cottage for the weekend.  We were greeted with our new Flocked Tree and the cutest Dove Tree Topper and metal collar.  It was one of the most relaxing Thanksgivings we've had in a while and we are so thankful for all that we've been given.


you can check out our previous Thanksgiving posts here

♥ Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! They make my day! Make sure that your email is linked to your profile so I can email you back!

♥ Ashley