Tuesday, February 21, 2012

[recipe] Valentines Dinner in Pics

I just realized I haven't posted pics of our Valentines Dinner...

It was Ribeye Steak, Lobster and Asparagus. Dessert was Pumpkin Sweetie Pie!




The BEST pumpkin pie EVER!!

Recipe:
1 1/2 c Pumpkin
1 can Sweetened Condensed Milk
1 egg
1 1/2 tsp Ground Cinnamon
1/2 tsp Ground Cloves
1/2 tsp Ground Ginger
1/2 tsp Ground Cardamom

Pre-Heat oven to 375.

Combine ingredients and pour into a pie shell. Bake for 55-65 minutes.

Delish!


♥ Ashley

4 comments:

  1. I am going to make your recipe for Pumpkin pie this Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay!! Do it you won’t be disappointed, it’s so good!!!

      Delete
    2. I made your pumpkin pie recipe to test it out for Thanksgiving, and it was absolutely delicious. It was also so easy to make. Thank you!🍴🎃

      Delete
    3. Oh I’m so glad you loved it!! Can’t wait for you to share it with your family!!

      Delete

I love reading your comments! They make my day! Make sure that your email is linked to your profile so I can email you back!

♥ Ashley