Tuesday, June 14, 2011

RHONYC

I am a fan of all the Real Housewives shows on Bravo TV. The drama and pure ridiculousness that goes on on all of these series. On the first season of the New York Housewives, I was intrigued by LuAnn. I thought that she was an individual that had her head on straight. Then the subsequent seasons came on and she proved me wrong with ease. The last two seasons I have watched her turn into a bully and mean spirited individual. She really needs to think about her single "Money Can't Buy You Class" because she definitely does NOT have any. She is constantly criticizing others, picking fights and taking sides. While I do not think its a problem to take sides I do think that she needs to learn some common decency and get some class. Watching her in Morocco is APPALLING.

Does anyone else feel this way? Which City is your fave? Who gets under your skin?

Countess <span class=

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! They make my day! Make sure that your email is linked to your profile so I can email you back!

♥ Ashley