Friday, July 29, 2011

Finally!!

I have been complaining, whining and pineing (sp?) for a printer or to get ours hooked up to my computer and get it working. It has been so difficult the past 3 years without a printer, we have had to always plan ahead and use the printers at work or at our parents. For Christmas my present was ink for the printer (since that was the excuse given - we were out of ink). Applying for all of these jobs has made it difficult to do since I have to print things and don't have a printer. Thomas - that dear husband of mine - finally hooked up our printer this afternoon and it is working!! I feel like a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders!

what things have you been making excuses for not doing?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! They make my day! Make sure that your email is linked to your profile so I can email you back!

♥ Ashley