Thursday, July 7, 2011

It's a Birthday Kinda Day



Today two of the most important boys in my life are celebrating their birthdays!! No they are not twins, far beit. One is turning 26 the other is 4. I feel so lucky to have both of them born on the same day (kinda makes celebrating easy). Both of these boys represent milestones in my life. The first one, Jazz (my horse) represents freedom and dreams being fullfilled. The second one, Cooper (my dog) represents the beginning of my new life and family. I love my little "children" and I am so happy to have them in my life. While they may not fill the void they definitely bring about LOTS of happiness!!


















No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! They make my day! Make sure that your email is linked to your profile so I can email you back!

♥ Ashley