Monday, October 3, 2011

Happy Birthday!!




Ooops, I am a day late. Although we celebrated several times yesterday. Many treats were given and multiple versions of "Happy Birthday" were sung throughout the day.

3 years ago our dear little Sakari was born on October 2nd. She has been the most wonderful addition to our family. She plays well with her brother, everyone she meets is her "New Best Friend", she entertains us with the goats, and has the nicknames: Baby, Little Girl, and The Destroyer.

(thanks to her I got a new tile floor in the guest room - got rid of that disgusting linoleum)

SO here is to you Baby ... Happy Birthday!!!


Do you have any pets birthdays coming up? How do you like to celebrate?

Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! They make my day! Make sure that your email is linked to your profile so I can email you back!

♥ Ashley