Saturday, December 3, 2011

Holiday Tea - Ladies Only

Saturday I hosted my 2nd Annual Holiday Tea Party. I spent all week getting the house ready, perfecting the menu, and preparing for the party. This was an exclusive, Ladies Only Party. NO BOYS ALLOWED, so that meant that Cooper had to leave the house too. So off went Thomas and dogs and the ladies were allowed peace and quiet to drink tea, eat cookies, and visit. It was a wonderful time. As usual I did a terrible taking pictures while everyone was here, so I only have the before pictures. (** Note to Self - I think I need to hire a professional to document these types of events).

Here is the menu:

Holiday Tea
Pumpkin Spice Tea
Earl Grey Tea
Hot Apple Cider

Peanut Butter Cookies
Sugar Cookies
Savory Butterhorns
Gingerbread Cookies
Linzer Cookies
Shortbread
Nanaimo Bars

Cream of Carrot Soup

Please enjoy the pictures.




The gifts for each of my guests. The received a small snowflake ornament and a bag of the Holiday Tea I served. The Holiday Tea is from a company Harney and Sons, Deanna and I found out about this company when we went to New York and Washington DC for Thanksgiving in 2009.








Savory Butterhorns





Check out my next post for the recipes.

♥ Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! They make my day! Make sure that your email is linked to your profile so I can email you back!

♥ Ashley