Friday, October 26, 2012

Looking for Help

Ok I have a couple of questions. 

I have some gently used clothes that I would like to sell on here.  But I don't know how to set up the pay pal thing...can anyone help???

Also I have these two chairs that I got at a consignment shop and the fabric on the seats is really worn (actually there are giant holes in them) that I need to replace.  So I will be asking for fabric choice advice and if you know anyone in the greater Seattle/Tacoma/Puyallup area that does great upholstery?

Thanks!!!

♥ Ashley

1 comment:

  1. Newest follower here! I found you through the Friday link up! Cute blog, I can’t wait to read more! If you just go to paypal website they will walk you through step by step.
    -meandmr.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! They make my day! Make sure that your email is linked to your profile so I can email you back!

♥ Ashley