Tuesday, October 2, 2012

[recipe] Tomato Soup


 A couple of weeks ago my dad came over for lunch and I made this really good soup.  I got the recipe from a co-worker last year when we participated in "Soup Club".  Soup Club was where you signed up to be a part of the club and we took turns bringing soup, salad and dessert every Friday at work.  This is the Tomato and Grains Soup, I loved it.

The ingredients:

Harvest Grains (from trader joes) 1/2 of the bag cooked according to package directions
2 boxes of the Tomato and Roasted Pepper soup
1 bag of shredded pepper jack cheese
salt and pepper

   

Directions:

Cook the grains according to package directions.  Then add to soup pot and add in both boxes of soup. Bring to a simmer and let heat up.  Add Salt and Pepper if needed (mine needed a lot!)  When its time to serve add in the cheese stir around and let it melt in.

YUM!!!  I served mine with grilled cheese sandys!!


I hope you enjoy this soup as much as I did...I find it something that I crave often!!!

Linked to: Tasty Tuesdays

♥ Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! They make my day! Make sure that your email is linked to your profile so I can email you back!

♥ Ashley