Tuesday, November 13, 2012

[recipe] Pumpkin Loaf

For the sake of my time I am linking to a recipe I love.  I have made this several times since I cam across it last year.  I did make a couple of changes this time.  Instead of all white sugar in the bread batter I put in 1 cup of white and 1/2 cup of packed brown sugar.  I also divided the batter among 12 cupcake tins (to make muffins) then the rest into a loaf pan.  I did this because each time I made it in the past it always overflowed my loaf pan so I wanted to make sure I didn't waste any of this yummy goodness!!




Recipe HERE

Linked to: Tasty Tuesdays

♥ Ashley

3 comments:

  1. ooh ashley these looks so good! thanks for linking up with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum!! I want to try this so bad. Thanks so much for linking up at the Thanksgiving Linky Party!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! They make my day! Make sure that your email is linked to your profile so I can email you back!

♥ Ashley