Friday, November 3, 2017

Our Halloween House 2017

I had the best of intentions to share our home decorated for Halloween last week...and then IVF.  So it's better late than never 😉




It was so fun to decorate this year because Thomas was totally into it.  We changed it up a bit and I tried to tone it down (and now that Halloween is over I have a bunch of decor I am donating because I just don't love it anymore)

 








I stopped in at Trader Joes and picked up a couple of flower bouquets that I split up around the house and seriously they lasted over 2 weeks in my house!! They looked so good and gave just the right festive touch.  I'm totally hooked and will be going back for more.



Pumpkins are a staple in my Fall decor and Halloween is no exception especially when I spotted these in the Target Dollar Spot.  I just couldn't help myself and picked up multiples in almost every color.  They're great too because they were only $1 each I don't mind if the girls play with them!

 


 
I also hosted a Supper Club in October and here is how I set the table.  I served Butternut Squash Soup with Harvest Grains (similar recipe), a Ceasar Salad with Roasted Chicken, and homemade Popovers.





As you can see I went a bit more simple with my decor but I loved it so much!

♥ Ashley




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! They make my day! Make sure that your email is linked to your profile so I can email you back!

♥ Ashley