Monday, October 29, 2018

Harvest Fest 2018

On Friday night Ellie's school hosted a Harvest Festival for all the kiddos. So she dressed up as Rey, Finnley said she wanted to be Snow White but once her costume was on she immediately wanted it off! So she attended sans costume.  Séamus got dressed up as Mickey Mouse but we have no photographic evidence of that, please take my word for it.


We arrived a few minutes after the doors opened and Thomas took the girls in while I parked the car and got Séamus out.  I knew for sure that Ellie was going to have so much fun and basically the time of her life, I wasn't too sure about Finnley since she has recently become afraid of masks and isn't too fond of chaos.  Much to my surprise both girls loved Harvest Fest and enjoyed playing the games!

Ellie started off with cake walks and somehow managed to win two times in a row!  
I live for her luck 😉.  Then we were off to a couple of other classrooms to play some games.  The kids were all awarded one piece of candy after playing the game (regardless of the outcome) and Finnley held onto her Starburst for dear life!





We went outside for Trunk or Treat, this was the part of the Festival that Finnley was the most unsure about.  Ellie got to try launching a whipped cream pie into someone's face, while Séamus was sleeping the entire time.


Back inside we went to the Monster Bash and getting to watch Ellie dance her heart out was simply the best.  Finnley enjoyed herself just observing.  We met up with my nanny kids and they all had fun dancing for a while.  Then we made our way to the other classrooms before we peaced out for the night.



It was such a fun night.  I love that school's have these special nights to make it more fun so that kids can connect with each other and find something fun about school.


♥ Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! They make my day! Make sure that your email is linked to your profile so I can email you back!

♥ Ashley