Friday, October 5, 2018

Hello Friday! the first of October

Y'all, I am so glad we all get to live in a world where there are Octobers!!
I'm not sure what it is about this time of year but it is always so welcome, I want to say that Fall is my favorite time of year but I also really love Spring.  The crispness in the air, the pumpkins, the colors of the leaves, the scarves and sweaters, I just love it all!


ONE

A few years ago I dressed Ellie in a "new Fall" outfit every day of October.  It was one of my favorite things that I've done but now with two other children and all the things we have going on...I'm making an excuse that I just can't come up with 3 different outfits every single day this month that are Fall'ish.  Plus we are already 5 days into the month and I haven't done anything about it yet....next year when all three are walking!!







TWO

Going to the Pumpkin Patch is an outing that we do every year and I love it so very much.  I've probably mentioned it before but I could not get Thomas to go until after Ellie joined our family.  In retrospect I love that its a tradition we started once we had children.  We haven't made a date for our visit this year but I'm just thrilled to be taking all three of our punkins to the pumpkin patch!! You can see our past visits:



Can't wait to add this year to the lineup!!

THREE

Kindergarten has finally caught up with Ellie!  She has been loving "reading" to her brother and the number of times she's fallen asleep in the car on the way home...her days are long and she is loving every minute of it and has been asking if she can go to bed every night before her bed time 👐 how can you say no to that?!!  Ellie loves her nighttime routine though and insists on her diffuser being set up and ready every night.  She loves to show me all the cool new tricks she can do on the playground and is very involved in picking out her lunch for the next day.  









FOUR

Our Disneyland Annual Pass's expired in September and we currently don't have plans to renew them for this year 😭.  We've talked about it and think that when we do decide to renew we will probably just have either me or Thomas get a Pass and then we'll get the 3/4 day hoppers for the rest of us.  Making that choice means that we won't be going to Disney as often but we will still get to benefit from having an Annual Pass.  We adored our year with our Passes and went to the parks 4 times this year for 4-5 days each time.  Our last trip we got to bring Séamus with us and it was extremely hot but also super fun having all of us there!!






FIVE

We've been all about the Fall diffuser blends since mid September and they have been giving us all the feels!!  Some of our favorites:

🌰Spice is Nice🌰
Thieves + Lemon + Stress Away

🍩🍎Apple Cider Doughnuts🍎🍩
Stress Away + Thieves

🍂Orchard Stroll🍂
Bergamot + Orange + Cedarwood

🍁Flannel Shirt🍁
Northern Lights Black Spruce + Stress Away







SIX

And then also because the promo's this month are just so good I want you all to know about them!! I was so excited that they are giving Cinnamon Bark for FREE this month because I totally had that in my order and now I get if free!!  I almost cried when I saw Palo Santo on the promo's as well.  This oil has been on my wish list since the beginning and now I get it FREE this month, I just can't get over all the goodness!  Not a member yet? Don't worry you can sign up here with me and take advantage of these promos when you sign up for Essential Rewards at the same time (that's what the smart kids are doing - I wasn't a smart kid and waited a month before ER...don't be like me sign up right away and reap all the benefits!)




Happy Weekend Y'all....make sure you hit up a pumpkin patch!!

In case you missed it:

Séamus week 10
Our Favorite Banana Muffins

♥ Ashley

2 comments:

  1. Ahh it was always fun dressing up my little girl but now that she's 11 she's so over that! Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I love dressing them up! It’s so fun. Awe man! I’m sorry she’s over it! What are your plans this weekend?

      Delete

I love reading your comments! They make my day! Make sure that your email is linked to your profile so I can email you back!

♥ Ashley