Monday, October 8, 2018

Weekending - the first in October

Well we finished up our first weekend in October and totally lived it up!  I'm loving all the time we get to spend as a family and the opportunity to go out and do things.  While it's my dream to just stay home and do things around the house - we all get cabin fever and have to leave!!



On Friday, I sent Ellie off to school for picture day (without taking any pictures of her cute self myself #fail) and then the two littles and I hung out for pretty much most of the day.  Finnley is 10000000% obsessed with Séamus and her best trait is giving him his Paci.  I'm so glad that they're going to get to have all this time to bond with each other before she goes off to PreSchool next year.




During naptime I opened up our Essential Rewards boxes and was just giddy with all the things we ordered.  Making the "Ditch and Switch" is something that we are slowly doing over time.  So each month when we are replacing one of our chemical laden products with a plant based essential oil infused one from Young Living just gives me so much more peace.  You don't have to do it all at once and I love the mantra:

"Know Better, Do Better"

and in reality that is all that we can really do at this point.  Interested in getting safe products in your home?  Sign up here for your Young Living PSK and membership!!









On Saturday, we had a slower morning completing lots of chores since we knew we were going to be gone for most of the day.  I vacuumed the house, we cleaned up the bathrooms, and gave the kitchen a once over.  Young Living released their Holiday Guide and it is all soo good!!  I have my eye on the Culinary Kit...so I might gift myself early this year! Items are only available for Quick Order and then whatever is left can go on your Essential Rewards order starting November 1st.  Don't have an account yet?  Sign up for your PSK here with me and start your Holiday shopping early!






Then we were off to my BFF's house to show off Séamus and have some good for the soul friend time.  We're the best at taking pictures....so there are only about 4 from our entire day together.  We hung out at their house, talked about changing the world, and made our way to their local Farmer's Market before having lunch at their place!  The girls had so much fun playing with their daughter and Séamus lived his best life being oogled and loved on (and of course no pictures).











The babies fell asleep on the way home so we ordered pizza for dinner and picked that up.  Once home we transferred them to their rooms to finish up their naps.  I did some mopping (Ellie helped) and we had some great 1:1 time with our big girl.  Once the littles were up, we had dinner and played with kinetic sand.



On Sunday, I gave poached eggs another try.  They are so hard to do right and they are my favorite way to eat them, so I have work to do.  After breakfast we made our way out (see we just can't stay home) to check on some new fishing boots for Thomas, since the sole of his is coming apart.  Since we were out we decided to stop in at Target and then run by the grocery store to get a few more ingredients for dinner!  







We ate the rest of the pizza for lunch. Finished up washing our bedding and I made the bed, while Thomas entertained all the kiddos as the girls dressed up as fairies and Séamus wondered what in the world has he gotten himself into.  











During naptime I made a pumpkin pie, because Fall.  Then after some reading and play time, we started up dinner, Chicken Noodle Soup.  It was perfect for the cold and rainy Fall day.  We finished up the night with ice cream and the Walking Dead!!




How was your weekend??

♥ Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! They make my day! Make sure that your email is linked to your profile so I can email you back!

♥ Ashley