Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Weekending - the time we went a pumpkin patch

Happy Tuesday friends!! I hope you are all able to enjoy this lovely October day.  It's beautiful today in the PNW and when it's sunny in Seattle there is no place I'd rather be (except maybe Disneyland...)



We had a fantastic weekend!!  Finnley actually went to to Gparents a couple days early and was loving all of the 1:1 time she was getting!  It was so good for her to get to go and be by herself...and good for me too, letting go of my babies is probably the hardest thing for me.  Good news!! We both made it, we both survived, and we are both A-okay!!

Ellie didn't have school on Friday and I had a screw in my tire.  We made our way to the tire shop to get it fixed and walked to Arby's for lunch.  She was so much fun, incredibly polite, and we had such a sweet time having lunch together (with Séamus too).  Once Thomas got home we loaded up the car (including the dogs - because Cooper has diabetes and requires daily injections) and drove over the mountains to the Gparents for the weekend.




We made record time (safely, I might add) and enjoyed a great dinner of lasagna.  It's a family recipe and includes sauerkraut in the mix.  Strange? yes!!!  Good? YES!!!  I had two helpings myself and the girls even ate some, hashtag double win!!  Séamus hung out on the floor during dinner and all Finnley really wanted to do was see her baby.


 


We chatted the evening away, my MIL and I discussed our Oils routines and talked all about Progessence Plus.  It's basically my new best friend.  I would love to share everything about it, but I have to implore you to do your own research on in.  What I can tell you is that it has done amazing things for some of my friends skin!!

Finnley headed to bed early, Séamus slept hard in the crib...until he woke up at 1:30 for nursing, and then I woke up with a migraine, these pp hormones are no joke.  Thankfully I brought my tension roller with us and was able to apply that to my temples, forehead, neck and shoulders.  I grabbed an ice pack, a migraine pill, and everyone was nice enough to let me head back up to bed for another rest.  A couple hours later I was basically good as new!!

My MIL and I talked about all the ways that you can stretch the Thieves Cleaning Line since it's so heavily concentrated.  You can Triple the amount of your Thieves Dish Soap ($14 / 3 = $4.67 a bottle) and you can Double your Thieves Laundry Detergent stretching from 64 loads to 128!! ($29.50 / 2 = $14.75 a bottle!!) You can do the same with the Shampoo, Conditioner, and Bath Gel too!!  Not only that but you are using clean plant based products infused with Essential Oils that are so good for you!



Then we made our way out to Michaels to pick up some letter stickers to put onto our roller's that we were planning to make that evening!





We got back and Thomas and his dad had returned from their fishing, we had a quick lunch, and then made our way out to a Pumpkin Patch!  Finnley fell asleep in the car on the way there, as did Séamus.  Ellie had an absolute blast while we were there.  We got to watch the pumpkin cannon, Ellie got to shoot a walnut cannon, the girls played in the kids zone, they picked out our pumpkins, we had pumpkin doughnuts, and just really enjoyed ourselves to the max!























After the patch we had an early dinner and then made our way to a park.  The girls went bananas at this park.  It's brand new and so much fun.  There is a zipline, an accessible zipline, the entire ground surface is that spongy rubber.  They had swings galore, an accessible whirlygig, and all the slides you could ever want.  They even had Monkey Bars and Ellie surprised us all with her ability to cross them all by herself multiple times!! We all cannot wait to head back. 







Back at the Gparents, my MIL and I made rollers, we had dessert, put the kids to bed,  and crashed ourselves.  It was a full day.

Sunday morning we were up bright and early.  Had breakfast and then were on our way home.  Séamus slept the entire way, Finnley nodded off for a little bit, and Ellie watched movies the entire way.  We spent the rest of the day at home and just settled in before the work week started.




How was your weekend?  What did you do?

♥ Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! They make my day! Make sure that your email is linked to your profile so I can email you back!

♥ Ashley