Thursday, January 3, 2013

Ladies Christmas Tea Party

Alright it's been a little while since I have posted. I wish I could say that I have a good reason but I really don't. Except for the fact that I really don't like posting from my phone, which is what I am doing now since my computer wo t let me connect to the wifi at Starbucks. So here I am. Happy Mew Year. I had so many plans of posts to do during my Christmas break but that obviously didn't happen.

So let me get a little bit organized here  let me tell you about my Ladies Christmas Tea I hosted and I will share some pictures soon. Once I can get them off my computer.

Every December I host a holiday open house Tea Party for Ladies only. I love it because it gives me real incentive to get my house all decorated for the season. Not like I need much encouragement but anything helps, right?

I had a lovely time with several friends attending as well as some co workers including my boss. It was nice to have an assortment of guests and to enjoy and celebrate the holiday season. My best friend came home from Thailand just before Thanksgiving so it was so special to have her there as well. She arrived early to help me set up and so we could have a chance to catch up.

We had lots of goodies to eat and of course we had tea. I got to use my glass snack plates and glasses.

Here is the menu:

Sweets; rolo stuffed sugar cookies, gingerbread cookies, peanut butter balls, and Linzer cookies
Savory; cucumber sandwiches, tomato sandwiches, rosemary cranberry cream cheese spread, crackers and butterhorns.

Hopefully pics will be up soon!!

♥ Ashley














No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! They make my day! Make sure that your email is linked to your profile so I can email you back!

♥ Ashley