Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Ellie's Second Birthday Wish List

Ellie's Second Birthday Wish List



I you can't tell by all the items on this list, we are going with a theme for Ellie's second birthday gifts, play kitchen supplies.

We are so lucky that Thomas dad is a hobby woodworker because he is building Ellie a custom play kitchen!!!  I have had the opportunity to get a few sneak peeks during the process and damn does it look good!

Most of the items shown are made by Hape, their products are made from sustainable materials and are Eco-friendly. The other items are Melissa and Doug.  I love that most of them are made out of wood, I have always been drawn to the non plastic play toys. I think they speak to my wannabe tree hugger self!!!

I mean first of all the mixer and coffee maker are just too adorable. The pots and pans are so life like and then there are all to food options! Like pantry basics, shishk kebabs, sandwiches, salad, and the chefs choice. 

I know that Ellie will get a kick out of all these items and play with them all the time. She loves to be in the way kitchen with me so I know she will enjoy them!

Do you have any favorite play kitchen items for your little? I'd love to know what they are, just leave them in the comments!

♥ Ashley

Linking up here 

7 comments:

  1. Oh wel got Callie a play kitchen at 2 - it's just the right age! And yay for a handy grandpa to make her one - even more special! The stand mixer is great and so is that stainless steel ikea set. I hadn't seen that coffee maker before but that might get added to someone's 3rd bday list! It's soo fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list! Love the mixer and coffee maker. Ikea has plush food that Mila absolutely loves. Here's a link to the veggies: http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/70185750/. There are other sets too, like fruits, fish, general groceries, and even cupcakes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love this list so much. All of this stuff is so cute and she will play with it for YEARS!!!

    Can't wait to see her custom kitchen!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE! Cameron plays with his kitchen and toys all the time!! Just a word of (unasked for) advice....don't put it all out at once! I was so excited to get Cam one of everything (and I did), and it made such a huge mess! I ended up putting about 3/4 of it away and I swap them out every now and then, and he has no clue. However, I think he needs that mixing stand....those appliances are too cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness, these toys are great!!! I love the wooden toys so much better than plastic too! I need to remember these for when Caleb's a bit older.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So many cute play kitchen items! Odette loves her play kitchen and I would love to get her some more of these cute foods :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all of these kitchen things. Your daughter is going to have so much fun with them for years to come. Can't wait to see the custom kitchen. I have an almost two year old so this really is the perfect gift for kiddos this age :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! They make my day! Make sure that your email is linked to your profile so I can email you back!

♥ Ashley