Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Hooray for the First Day of Pre-K!!

Technically I'm not supposed to be blogging today because it's "No Tech Tuesday" in our household but Finnley is napping and Ellie is enjoying her first day of Pre-K, so I'm making and exception.

Girlfriend was seriously so excited to get to school this morning.  We've been talking about it since last week (when she went in for her assessment and didn't want to leave) and today she finally gets to go.  Usually Ellie's school is a drop off school but on the first day the teacher lets the parent's walk the kids in...Ellie really wanted nothing to do with me getting out of the car.  I told her that I wanted to take pictures of her and she said "No, just drop me off Mama and leave to go home!!!"  Good thing I'm the Mama and get to make the rules ;)















Ellie really is a ray of sunshine and I was lucky to get a hug, kiss, and a wave goodbye as she ran off to start Pre-K!  I'm not emotional at all, I love Ellie's zest for life, love for playing with friends and lukewarm feeling to learning! Here's to lots of growing, independence, and learning to write her name!

♥ Ashley

6 comments:

  1. She is so cute! Hope she enjoyed her first day of pre-k!

    Polly
    http://gemsandjoy.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes she sure did and is ready again for this week.

      Delete
  2. Looks like she is ready to get out there and have some fun while learning!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh for sure!!! She somehow is always able to find the fun!

      Delete

I love reading your comments! They make my day! Make sure that your email is linked to your profile so I can email you back!

♥ Ashley