Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Happy Birthday Pal!!

Happy Birthday Paladin!!






This guy has been in my life for about 23 years and I'm still unsure of his age...oops.  He is either 26 or 27 this year and is still rocking at life.  Ellie absolutely adores him, Finnley is finally warming up to the idea of farm life and I just can't keep the smile off my face that my girls get to grow up living this life!

He hasn't always been the healthiest of horses but he sure has a superb personality.  Ellie was insistent all day that we do something special for him on his birthday and I just love how excited she is about celebrating...5 is the best age! I know that my mom would just be elated watching the girls with Pal and all her grandma dreams would be coming true.

Happy Birthday Pal, here's to many more!!!

♥ Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! They make my day! Make sure that your email is linked to your profile so I can email you back!

♥ Ashley