Monday, July 2, 2018

The Monthly Bumpdate - weeks 34-37

Hello July!! We made it to Baby Month 👊 it's incredible how quickly this pregnancy has gone considering we've been waiting nearly 10 years for it.

I've been nesting and crossing things off the list.  All of the bedrooms finally have baseboard (that matches the rest of the house) including the nursery, we filled in all the extra nail holes and I finished doing all the touch up paint around the house because obviously all of that is necessary. We still haven't moved the girls into their room together but Ellie is sleeping well on the top bunk and we're hoping to get Finnley in there this week.






How far along: 37 weeks!!

Size of baby: my apps say the size of a Winter Melon

Weight gain: just around 30 lbs

Sleep: overall sleep has been pretty good thanks to this awesome pillow.  I have had a few nights where sleep hasn't been the best, dreams have been vivid and I'm starting the frequent the bathroom much more.
Cravings: same as last month but I've been craving sweets lately: cookies, ice cream, pies you name it.  I also still love all the pastas and spicy foods.

Miss anything: just the ability to easily maneuver around and getting in and out of the car.  I also would love to have an afternoon coffee...

Movement: YES!! He is moving all around and most of it feel like rolling on the top of my belly.  He is also super low and getting lots of cervical pressure.

Gender: BOY!! We're pretty stuck on a name but then just the other day Thomas threw in a wrench and suggested an alternative...why is this so hard?!!

Wedding rings on/off: still on and fit about the same as they have the past couple of months even with the heat we've been experiencing.  Hopefully I can hold out and wear them the whole time which would be awesome 😉.

Happy or Moody: actually I think I've been a lot less moody this past month!  I have been nesting and putting a lot of focus on trying to finish up some projects around the house, which is helping to keep me busy but also feel accomplished.

Looking forward to: getting to meet this sweet boy that we've been waiting nearly 10 years for!!  I can't believe we're getting so close and he is almost here!

Next appointment: my appointments are weekly now, so this week and next week and the next, unless he makes an early arrival (fingers crossed)!!

Previous Bumpdates:
June
May
April
March
February
January
December 

♥ Ashley


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! They make my day! Make sure that your email is linked to your profile so I can email you back!

♥ Ashley