Monday, June 4, 2018

The Monthly Bumpdate - weeks 30 - 33

Y'all it's JUNE!!! That means that next month we're having a BABY!!  May was super busy and full of all sorts of celebrations, events, and the like.  I think we've finally narrowed down what mattress we're going to get the girls for their bunk bed, so I just have to order them and then we can move the girls in together.  Once that happens I can finally get to work on the nursery - which isn't really changing all that much.






How far along: 33 weeks!!

Size of baby: my apps say the size of a Honeydew Melon

Weight gain: just over 25 lbs

Sleep: overall sleep has been pretty good thanks to this awesome pillow.  I have had a few nights where sleep hasn't been the best and I am getting up about once a night to pee.

Cravings: I still am loving all the spicy foods, Indian and Thai are probably my favorites right now...but honestly I am really into sweets lately which is so strange.  Give me all the cupcakes, pies, and cookies I can get my hands on!

Miss anything: being able to comfortably put on socks/shoes and even pants.  Bending over to pick things up and the peace of mind that I can eat/do whatever without any "consequences".

Movement: YES!! I'm feeling movements all over and occasionally up in the right side of my rib cage. It's so strange but comforting but I can't wait for him to being doing all of this movement outside of my body!

Gender: BOY!! We have a name but then think of other ideas that might work as well...I can't believe how hard it is to name a boy!!

Wedding rings on/off: still on and fit about the same as they have the past couple of months.  Hopefully I can hold out and wear them the whole time 😉.

Happy or Moody: it's really hit or miss.  I have to make a conscious decision to make sure I'm being calm and nice...so I guess that means that I am innately Moody?  Although I do let a lot more things slide with the girls behaviour as of late, so I'm sure they appreciate that.

Looking forward to: finalizing the name for Little Man, getting started and finishing up his nursery, moving the girls into the same room together.  Also finally getting to meet this sweet boy that we've been waiting nearly 10 years for!!  I can't believe we're getting so close!

Next appointment: next week!!

Previous Bumpdates:
May
April
March
February
January
December 

♥ Ashley


2 comments:

  1. You look so amazing :) Chelsea @ https://thewilliamsjourney1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! They make my day! Make sure that your email is linked to your profile so I can email you back!

♥ Ashley