Monday, November 26, 2018

Cyber Monday Deals!!

We had a fantastic Thanksgiving holiday and are gearing up for the Christmas Season!!


This is my first Cyber Monday with Young Living and I just have to tell you that these deals are insane!  I have pretty much already professed my love for Thieves on here, all the cleaning products are my favorite.  Thomas and I drink Ningxia daily (I even got him to ditch the energy drinks!!!).  And I am learning more and more about our personal care products and make up and the fact that there are basically zero regulations as to what can go into them.  We are putting that on our faces and its getting absorbed into our skin and then our bloodstream takes it all throughout our body.  So the fact that Young Living has a make up line, Savvy Minerals, brings me so much peace of mind and happiness!

Young Living is just as Passionate about these products as I am and they are offering 20% off of these products Today!!

  So here are the deals for Cyber Monday!!






I would love for you to be able to take advantage of this sale and to have you on my team!  I want to run with you and hold your hand and help you get all this goodness into your home and life.


My Cyber Monday special is a $15 gift card to Starbucks or Target and a FREE bottle of Christmas Spirit when you enroll with any Premium Starter Kit today!! just click here to enroll and soon you'll be getting on the Wellness train in the very best way!!  Thank you for supporting my Small Business and for trusting me to empower you on your Wellness Journey!

♥ Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! They make my day! Make sure that your email is linked to your profile so I can email you back!

♥ Ashley