Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Dinner

We switched up things this year. Usually we eat IN for Valentines and eat OUT for our anniversary. But we did the opposite in 2011.



I made dinner for us last night. A roasted chicken (my first attempt) with pan roasted in the juices vegetables. It was delish. We normally get an already roasted chicken from the store, but I wanted to try something new. I would like to say that it turned out as a success and the chicken tasted so much better than what we get at the store. The seasoning was all throughout the meat. But, my fave part was the vegetable sides. I am not an onion person but this weekend I have found a love for them, at least the carmelized kind!! I got the recipe from a book we received at our engagement party from my aunt and her family "Bride & Groom First and Forever Cookbook" (unfortunately I am sorry to say that this was the first time that I used this book). It was great and I am interested in trying more of the recipes!! Oh, and by the way, I love cooking SO much more with my new range!



What are you cooking for dinner?






The Chicken
Our Table: first time using our fine china!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! They make my day! Make sure that your email is linked to your profile so I can email you back!

♥ Ashley