Tuesday, August 9, 2011

New Buys



A few weekends ago, I "traveled" to a few antique stores and funky stores with my MIL, in Bremerton and Poulsbo. Here is one of my great finds (the clock) and how I have changed a few things around in the house (lamp shade).





This is one of my favorite purchases from Faded Elegance, my hobnail lamps. They came with these pale white too small shades that just blended in. Green is THE accent color in my home, so I switched the shades from our master bedroom with the living room ones (makes our bedroom MUCH brighter). I really love how just this simple switch has made both rooms exponentially better!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! They make my day! Make sure that your email is linked to your profile so I can email you back!

♥ Ashley