Tuesday, August 6, 2013

{weekly update} week 11

I can't believe that it is already August!  Where has the time gone? My sweet little baby is already eleven weeks old!!



Weight: I haven't tried weighing this sweet little love this week. But she is feeling heavier. At least close to the 11 pound range. 



Sleep: Actually pretty good this week. Miss E is close to 7 hours at night. Though she has been congested the past two nights so we are back at a 2am feed but I think she might go back once she can breathe better. 



Diet: Girlfriend is getting about 24ounces of Similac Sensitive formula a day. Sometimes with a 4oz or even a 6oz bottle. 

Crying: Per the usual, hungry or tired. Or when I suck the boogers out of her nose-Apparently that is not very much fun. 



Clothes: Ellie is finally fitting into 0-3 month clothing!! She still can fit into some newborns but they are getting too short for her!!




Social: we had a good friend over on Friday who brought her 3 kids (including a 9 month old). It was fun seeing the interaction and a preview of what to expect in 6 1/2 months!!!  Also the usual outings; church, restaurants, shopping and Nanny & Papa's. 



Baby Gear Love: Still totally in love with the Pandora station "heavenly lullabies" and we are loving our activity mat even more. The puppies are pretty fun too.



Milestones: No crying for two baths in a row! And making contact with hanging toys with her feet!



Mama: I am so in love with this little girl and I'm enjoying interacting with her so much. 


Ellie Faith you are just the sweetest little baby and I am so thankful that God brought you into our lives and that we were chosen to be your parents. 


- Ashley 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! They make my day! Make sure that your email is linked to your profile so I can email you back!

♥ Ashley