Friday, August 2, 2013

[Shopping Cart] Anthropologie

Last week I got my mane did. I love it and a huge shout out to Elle at the Gene Juarez in University Village!! If you need a color she is your go to girl!!

While I was at UV, I stopped in at Anthropologie. Love that store! And I saw these:

Lets just say I am obsessed with them. The colors, the shape, and that they have polka dots!!! When I saw them I immediately envisioned a summer garden tea party and my heart just swooned over them. Really what's not to love?

I can't get them, and its not because they aren't on sale. It's because I have no room for them in my house. I have a slight addiction to dishware and glasses and am not allowed to get more -unless we move to a bigger house with a bigger kitchen and more storage, and more people willing to make the long drive out to our house for a dinner party.  

Alas, these pretties stayed put in the store. At least I have the picture to remember them by. (If you want to be generous, I'll take a place setting for 8!!)

Have you seen anything on a shopping trip that makes your heart go pitter patter? Share in the comments below!

-Ashley 

4 comments:

  1. We just went by Anthropologie and I wanted pretty much everything. I told Aaron he couldn't go wrong buying me anything from there. I love the orange creamsicle color ice cream bowls. And dishtowels.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! They totally have great things! Their housewares are my fave.

      Delete
  2. I love those dishes! Not only are they my two favorite colors, but polka dots too!! Great shopping :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love them too! They totally caught my eye when I walked into the store! And I have a soft spot for polka dots too

      Delete

I love reading your comments! They make my day! Make sure that your email is linked to your profile so I can email you back!

♥ Ashley