Thursday, February 2, 2017

Throwback Thursday - the MySpace Survey

I'm taking it back to the days of MySpace or when FB first came out.  Remember how those survey/questionnaires used to come out and cycle around?  I loved filling those things out something fierce.  I would fill them out and share them...then read some of my friends responses and wish that I was as witty as they were.  Nevertheless these things are still so much fun so I thought I would share with you...maybe bring them back? nevermind they are probably like "fetch" and never going to happen, lol.



1. Who were you named after? I have no idea...though my middle name is a family name

2. Last time you cried? A couple days ago I'm sure and it was probably from a movie...

3. Do you like your handwriting? depends, generally no but then sometimes it's on point.

4. What is your favorite lunch meat? probably Salami

6. Longest relationship? romantic relationship 10+ years, friendship 32+ years

7. Do you still have your tonsils? Yes

8. Would you bungee jump? I probably would have in college but now? NOPE

9. What is your favorite kind of cereal? Cracklin' Oat Bran (here)

10. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? Almost never

11. Do you think you're strong? Yes

12. Favorite ice cream? World Class Chocolate or Pralines and Cream from BR

13. What is the first thing you notice on a person? their face

14. Football or baseball? neither...sports are not my thing especially these two options!!!

15. What color pants are you wearing? Black

16. Last thing you ate? cutie orange

17. What are you listening to? silence, beautiful silence of the babe napping.

18. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Green because it's my favorite color

19. Favorite smells? doesn't apply to me, I don't have a sense of smell

20. Who was the last person you spoke to on the the phone? My husband

22. Hair color? Brown

24. Favorite foods to eat? All the foods!

25. Scary movies or happy endings? Happy endings 

26. Last movie you watched? Moana

27. What color shirt are you wearing? Navy and White stripes

28.Favorite Holiday? Christmas

29. Beer or wine? gross...neither

30. Night owl or early bird? Night Owl...but I've been waking up at 5:30 lately so...idk.

31- Favorite day of the week? Saturday

32. Kids? Ellie and Finnley (and our 5 angel babes)

33. Favorite season? While I say I love Fall...probably Spring is my favorite because of all the flowers.

♥ Ashley

tell me more about you!! I love getting to know my readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! They make my day! Make sure that your email is linked to your profile so I can email you back!

♥ Ashley