Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Results...well part of them

Sew....I have been trying to be patient until I have completed my whole project but I just cannot wait any longer. If you remember I just showed you a picture of patterned fabric and well I had to make something out of them with my new sewing machine! I have been getting tired of the pillows and their colors in my living room on the couch and chairs. Sew I thought I would change them up a bit. And this way is so much more rewarding and cost effective than going out to say Pier One or Cost Plus to get pillows that were not quite what I was looking for. Sew here they are. Enjoy!!

The front patterned side of the "Big" Pillows.

The back plain side of the "Big" Pillows.

All of my finished pillows so far

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! They make my day! Make sure that your email is linked to your profile so I can email you back!

♥ Ashley