Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Why you should be Jealous of me because I have the most AMAZING husband!


This was our delicious breakfast on Saturday. Crispy hash-browns (you know how those Irish love their potatoes!!), Sour Cream Eggs and Bacon!!

We had a similar one on Sunday as well, minus the eggs. Another great reason why I love the weekends; Breakfast with my Hubby.

To top it all off, since I have been craving potatoes for the past 2 weeks and love hash browns. My wonderful and amazing and loving husband surprised me this morning with Hash browns this morning before he left for work! What a great guy. I am for sure the luckiest girl ever!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! They make my day! Make sure that your email is linked to your profile so I can email you back!

♥ Ashley