Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Over The Weekend

It was so nice to have a 3 day weekend, almost brought me back to last year only working 2 days a week. My mother in law had an extra Turkey in her freezer, so we had "Thanksgiving" on Saturday I made the pie and it was pretty good. It was so yummy and totally hit the spot, I love stuffing and I want to make it all the time now and green bean casserole isn't so bad either. Also my aunt and uncle in law came into town from Moses Lake so we got to spend some time with them (they were at Thanksgiving too). We had pizza on Sunday, I love Trackside Pizza in Puyallup they have a great atmosphere and great food. We enjoyed letting the pups out to play in the back yard.  (the end...not sure what else I was going to write but thought I would at least share this!! actually posted on 4/27/2012)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! They make my day! Make sure that your email is linked to your profile so I can email you back!

♥ Ashley