Friday, January 11, 2019

Friday Favorites!!


I can't believe that it's Friday already...this year is already flying 😆



I finally finished up our Kitchen reface and let me tell you...it just looks so much better. I sanded, painted, sanded, painted and sanded the cabinet doors and drawers...and let the coats dry for quite some time in between (patience is always the hardest).  I also sanded and painted the bases, which really needed to happen in addition to spray painting our hardware oil rubbed bronze.  It was a relatively cheap project since all I needed to buy was sandpaper!  I was also able to give each of the cabinets and drawers a thorough cleaning since I had to completely empty them out.





I am participating in the January Cure again this year and it's so nice to be given simple and easy daily tasks to clean our home and tips to keep it up year long.  Some of my favorite tasks are cleaning out a drawer (which then turns into many), deep cleaning the bedroom, and cleaning all of the floors everywhere (under furniture, in closets and including the baseboards).  My other favorite task is the permission to buy flowers every week!!


Last year my Word of the year was Let Go.  It was the perfect word for me because I have been hanging onto so many things (mentally, emotionally and physically).  By focusing on Letting Go, I gained so much freedom and grew a ton.  I was able to get rid of boxes full of home items, clothes, trinkets, etc.  Just the extra space has been amazing not to mention less stuff to clean and collect dust.  I started listening to a couple of minimalist podcasts during the year and they were so helpful in my transformation.  I have also been able to let go of some control (unbelievable I know 😆😆), the girls have gone on sleepovers over at Nanny and Papa's, I was totally go with the flow with Séamus crazy birth, and I'm not always following behind and correcting everything in the house after Thomas 😂.  Probably one of my favorite self developments I've worked on ever! This year I'm focusing on Embrace! I cannot wait to see how this year pans out!



I got this diffuser for Séamus nursery and I love it!! I'm not of the camp that everything under the sun needs to come from Young Living, don't get me wrong I absolutely adore my YL diffusers and the customer service is top notch.  But when I came across this one I just knew it would be perfect!  It has two diffusing settings: 1hr high or 13hr intermittent.  It also has a couple of lighting options and the plastic design is super kid friendly.



Young Living just announced their January Jump Start Sale!!! Y'all you can get 10% off the Desert Mist Premium Starter Kit January 11-14th!! Bringing it down from $160 to $144 PLUS I'll send you an additional $25 back, Heck yes!!! I also have a special going for anyone who enrolls with me through the 14th and you DON'T want to miss out on this!! The Premium Starter Kit is the best way to get started, you get 11 of our favorite oils (I seriously use these almost every day), the Desert Mist Diffuser...my favorite ever! Plus samples of Thieves Cleaner (y'all know my love affair with this) and Ningxia Red (if I could sing a song!!).  In addition to all of this you'll get your wholesale membership getting you 24% off of future purchases of everything forever!! I will be available to help hold your hand AND you'll get access to our member exclusive online communities that are absolutely priceless!! I would love for you to come Oil with Me!!!



♥ Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! They make my day! Make sure that your email is linked to your profile so I can email you back!

♥ Ashley