Friday, March 30, 2012

OOTD

LSo I have been catching up on E's blog here the past few days (ok maybe a week...but she has been blogging since like 2009 and I find her life fascinating!!) anyways she does this post on her blog call OOTD (outfit of the day) I wanted to "copy" her - best form of flattery right? - so I am doing a LOTD (look of the day). Here is what I am wearing today to my mom's memorial - she LOVED pink. Her memorial is in Bellevue at 2pm.



Cardigan - Banana Republic circa 2010
Dress - Xhilaration for Target - March 2012 (best thing - it has *pockies!!)
Shoes - Xhilaration for Target - circa June 2008
Ladybug Fashion ring - Aldo - November 2011
Watch - ceramic Style&Co - Macys - May 2011
Mani - SHELLAC hot pink



My cousin (she just started High School THIS year) drew the caricature for us as a wedding present - isn't she talented?
I think that I probably need to have a lot more practice for making these posts better...but here is a girls first try!!

Let me know what you think in the comments section! Should I continue to do posts like this?

♥ Ashley
* pockies = pockets

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! They make my day! Make sure that your email is linked to your profile so I can email you back!

♥ Ashley