Thursday, May 24, 2012

Thoughts for Thursday

I think I might be going crazy!

I recognize that I had a tough week.

I really missed my mom and several of her little songs she used to sing came back to me.

I know that Thomas and I have made the decision to adopt and we are so grateful for this opportunity, but I can't help but feel disappointed and let down by my own body sometimes.

I also decided that since no one was stepping up from my graduating High School class to organize our 10 year reunion - I can't believe its already been 10 years - I took the job on.  So now I have to figure out how to organize and plan a 10 year reunion for my classmates.  Its a huge undertaking and I guess I am up for the job. It might be nice to keep my mind off things, like getting laid off.

Sorry this was a weird post.  It made a lot more sense when I was thinking about it in my head at work today....actually I wanted to post some of it on Tuesday...but I posted it today.

So that is what I have for today/tonight.

Weird.

Hope you all had a great day and an Excellent Friday!!

Yes!! Tomorrow is Friday.  I get to help judge High School Cheer Tryouts for a friend of mine tomorrow night.

♥ Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! They make my day! Make sure that your email is linked to your profile so I can email you back!

♥ Ashley