Thursday, October 23, 2014

Thankful Thursday

How can it be Thursday already? That means tomorrow is Friday and we get to spend the weekend with daddy! (Well after the Sounders game)



On Tuesday I mentioned that Ellie is a little dare devil and doesn't seemed to be scared by much (save for an elevator and the vacuum). I am so thankful for her bravery and toughness - even though she scares me most the time. 

Yesterday we were at church and I told Ellie to go sit down at the table in the toddler room. So she went running to the table to sit down and tripped of course.  She hit her head on the corner of the table on the way down and immediately got a black and blue bruise on her forehead. Poor babe.



Girlfriend is a total trooper she cried for a little bit (like 30 seconds) but then I started giving her snacks and the tears went right away. She was all smiles the rest of the day & you never would've known that she even had a crash except for the telltale sign of the giant bruise on her forehead.

Cheesin' it 10 minutes later!

So I guess today I am thankful for two things. I am thankful for Ellie's braveness and toughness. And I am so thankful that she is healthy and safe.

♥ Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! They make my day! Make sure that your email is linked to your profile so I can email you back!

♥ Ashley